Best Web Host for Best Price? - dreamhost alternative
Hello - I am looking for a good hosting service for a good price. Dreamhost gives me a great capacity for about $ 10 per month and are very reliable. But I give up looking for an alternative to me the simple installation of custom plug-ins, like WordPress, MySQL, etc., etc., I prefer a large capacity and "other matters" I proposed (eg, Website Builder ), better (), but at the same price competition.
Moreover siteground good / reliable?
6 comments:
http://www.JuicyHosting.com http://www.LocoDomains.com or both are very good
http://www.indyamail.com/
Discover some www.tophostreviews.blogspot.com amazing offer for housing. I like the magazine, No. 1, because only 1 percent of the try for 1 month has great support 24 / 7. You can also host unlimited sites in 1 account for the same price.
Hello,
You can check ZaxiHosting plans.
http://www.zaxihosting.com
Shared Hosting from about $ 3.
Cpanel / Fantastico concerned (you can install WordPress and many others there with one click)
You uptime throughout the day and a great support.
I already have a reseller account there, and I'm very satisfied
I'm pretty sure that you only have problems with the billing company, a large number of inputs, whose prices are low.
Note that you pay to get what you need.
Regards
I am using web hosting http://aplis.net/ can also give them a chance in the first month free!
I recommend Bluehost or StartLogic. Both offer great performance at an affordable price.
Post a Comment