Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ocular Albinism Hi, My Baby Has Nystagmus And I Think Its Ocular Albinism, Does Anyone Have Experience Of This?

Hi, my baby has nystagmus and i think its ocular albinism, does anyone have experience of this? - ocular albinism

If the eye seems to be perfect, and nystagmus is clear, people who know shes got it. What I mean is, the desire to deteriorate, it could be blind? You are his father and I shop? She has blonde hair and blue eyes, there may be other forms of albinism? Is it likely that more children if I get it? Does your child? Do I have to take care about other aspects? Please help!

1 comment:

RM said...

How did you get his albinism? It is often associated with blurred vision in perfect view, a different (presumably more defended) response. Does your baby have an eye examination? ... If it is not necessary and should confirm or albinism. No reason to expect that those blue eyes?

Unless specific reason to believe that albinism, a plausible explanation, is an entity known as transient neonatal nystagmus. It usually develops before the age of 10 months (mean 2.7 months) and spontaneously disappear in the age of 12 months. The cause has not yet been determined and no further changes would be expected to.

Of course this is not the only two possibilities for a comprehensive assessment is required.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mountain charger hair. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree