Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Veggies Should I Feed My Baby Bearded Dragon How Do I Get My Baby Bearded Dragon To Eat Its Veggies?

How do i get my baby bearded dragon to eat its veggies? - what veggies should i feed my baby bearded dragon

I have a baby bearded dragon to show a reptile. The breeder says it is about 2 months. He may see grilling and joy to eat him. I eat about 20 crickets a day. Offered kale and parsley na meal per day for the kids, but eat before! and tried again, sprinkle a few leaves in the cage, while I threw a few crickets, a cricket, it is mounted, and parsley. He missed the cricket, but the parsley in his mouth. And eat it too! He spat and ignored him! Please help! I know that the children eat more vegetables, grilling, vegetables, but eating is still an important part of the diet, and one of them. I do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mountain charger hair. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree