Sunday, January 31, 2010

Teenagers Wrestling Why Do Most Teenagers Think That Wrestling Is Gay?

Why do most teenagers think that wrestling is gay? - teenagers wrestling

Hello. I'm 16 and live in the United Kingdom. For some reason, people of my city and other places that I have, I think that when they turn 11 or 12 too old to be seen in combat. People think they are "gay" if you look, and it is for the children. I've seen vids of adults in the Backyard Wrestling, but when I lifted my companion, we were always in his house, said he is gay. Well, I love wrestling, but for others, I am ashamed abmit enjoy, and I'm forced to watch old vids on youtube.com to


So, why do you think that if you turn a certain age is, "gay" to see the fight

12 comments:

MR.ACE No Gimmicks Needed said...

I think some people say he is gay, they think only leave with their colleagues what you do. They are afraid that our friends can think what you just said, because it makes them cool, I guess.
Others say that just because the stereotype is wrong and "junk entertainment."


I have never denied or you feel ashamed to be a wrestling fan.
At a time had all my friends, but now I only see 2 and still others regularly, and I always support if bash.

Micah D said...

I am not gay. They mean that he is wrong and the things and it's a chain reaction, "says a child who has everything.

E Lynn said...

It'ss probably because they wear suits and boots, no shirt. I hope that you refer, professional wrestling.

Keyring said...

I do not. There are many people around the world who have no interest in understanding the world around them. These people have to complain about.

Answer Boi, you are against violence in general? If half naked Guy wanted to kick my ***, I do not think homosexuals. It's a bit sad that western society thinks this way, you know.

Captain Devilbat (Mr. C) said...

The people have really negative stereotype of the fight.

It's not just teenagers either.

Captain Devilbat (Mr. C) said...

The people have really negative stereotype of the fight.

It's not just teenagers either.

sarahcen... said...

I am a teenager and I LOVE WRESTLING

Victor p said...

false teeth, and my grandmothers

Dabestev... said...

People probably say that wrestling is gay, because it often before, that fight their half-naked, sweaty men to each other. Do not worry, the struggle to keep in mind if you want, and if you insult, then you find something that has to do gay and insult.

AmDrag5000 (dont stop believin) said...

Young people think that everything is gay.

In fact, most people are like that, and really, is nothing but ignorance and inability to accept what they want.

ERODZ said...

Deep Down cuz those who are homosexual

Great One (nWo) said...

I am a teenager and I think it's fantastic.


When you are on Monday Night Wars OnDemand teach you all.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mountain charger hair. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree