Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Plat The Front Of Your Hair Hair Help? Appt Tomorrow??? (scene)?

Hair help? appt tomorrow??? (scene)? - how to plat the front of your hair

Okay.
This is the cup I get.
I do not know, do the colors.
I thought, more parties get the Plat Plat Coontail blond brown and blond or pink?
and get the rear platform of the face brown, blond and brown with blonde fringe and randomly drawn from the side?

http://scene-hair.skyrock.com/photo.html ...

think it would look really good and that the designer can?
Do you have ideas for completely different?
plz help!


http://a653.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ...

In other words, I guess if I want to tell you what a good color or cut, I would.

ty ^ - ^ *

4 comments:

KRISTEN l said...

They seem a style that is close to the picture to have. The PIC is only piecy razed to the ground and much more. Platinum is very difficult to achieve. You've probably blanch 2 times for the light. And that is very damaging to the hair. See what says the designer.
I would like to keep some ways a different color in mind. What is with very dark brown to dark pink and a bit of platinum coins. Or just black and pink? I like when the bottom of the abuse and the lower half of a different color of hair and hair that falls on a different color. It's really difficult at the interface. Rusk, look for cuts and colors. They are very nervous.

darfy1 said...

Well, I reported to the person you hate. They are very pretty, and I think this style would look good on you. I say go for it. A trusted stylist in a position to do so. Take a photo with you. A good stylist will know what colors go with your complexion and to ensure that you are finished with the desired colors. When I deal with U.S. company, I have this purple!

The Truth Fairy said...

very nice! I would. Do not listen to Jasmine. shes just a posh fashion

Rebecca W said...

Jasmin wow this girl is a terrible person. I love the hair. it will look good.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Mountain charger hair. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree